What are Retirement/Independent Living Communities?
Retirement communities or independent living communities cater to seniors who are very independent with few medical problems. Residents live in fully equipped private apartments available in a variety of sizes from studios to large two bedrooms. Fine dining services are offered with custom-designed meal packages.
Back to Care Options.
- Also Known As: Retirement Communities; Congregate Care; Retirement Living
- Payment Sources: Mostly private pay; some government funded through Section 202
- Price Range: $1500-$5000 per month
Caring is a way of life...
Ageing is a process of self discovery...we merely help you!
- Youth is a gift of nature….
- I am not old-I have been
- Wear your years with pride
- But Age is a work of art!
- young for a long time!
- like a badge of honor!